[分享] Chelsea #23 Sturridge Blue F. Club 10-11 Jersey + Short

[复制链接]
查看3366 | 回复1 | 2012-3-28 06:53:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
john terry and carlo ancelotti insist chelsea have put their form slump behind despite remaining winless in five premier league games after a 1-1 draw against tottenham at white hart lane.didier drogba's late missed penalty cost chelsea two points against their london rivals but blues captain terry and coach ancelotti were in a buoyant mood following a vastly improved performance compared to their recent displays. other than the result, it was all positive for chelsea, who welcomed back frank lampard off the bench after a three and a half month injury layoff. chelsea #23 sturridge blue f. club 10-11 jersey + short terry said: "that's more like the chelsea we all know. i think we're back to normal. in the second half we had the hunger, spirit and determination and we pressed a lot better. that's what we want from a chelsea side. you can lose or draw games but when you don't see the passion, that's what hurts and we'd all admit that's been lacking. hopefully, it's back now.
"i never doubted my players, the manager or the football club. nothing has changed from last year. he brought in one or two players and some went but we won the double and were the best team by a long way. cheap football club jerseys shorts jerseys nobody is going particularly well and if we can do well over christmas we have a good chance."like terry,soccer jerseys from china, ancelotti was relieved to see an improved performance, so much so he said the result "doesn't matter"."we played well today," ancelotti said. "we started well and after we conceded the goal we played differently. in the second half we were better, with more strength, passion and determination. we deserved to win and we were very close to winning. we missed a penalty but it doesn't matter. i think our bad moment is behind us."our moment has not been easy but we showed good confidence, good football and we didn't lose confidence after the first half. we did very well. there was a good reaction. this was a good opportunity to show our qualities and for this reason i'm happy."
drogba was left on the bench as ancelotti opted for nicolas anelka's speed on the break up front, a decision the coach admitted angered drogba, who scored chelsea's equaliser after coming on. wholesale soccer jerseys  but the striker was the one left apologising with a raised arm to the chelsea fans after missing the potentially match-winning penalty.drogba took the kick even though regular taker frank lampard had come on as a substitute, but lampard's lack of training during his absence meant drogba was more confident to step up. ancelotti said lampard was now set to be unleashed on manchester united in their massive clash on sunday."i think he will be able to start the next game,'' said ancelotti, who revealed he spoke his vice-captain on saturday about playing some part on sunday. "he wanted to be involved in the squad, to start from the bench, and this is very good news for us
天行建-荣探 | 2013-12-26 09:54:24 | 显示全部楼层
来学习了,谢谢分享
x射线探伤机  www.rtndt.com
杭州荣探无损检测设备有限公司
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则